- Coaching Supervision for both Internal and Independent Coaches
- Coach Mentoring for ICF Credential and New Coaches
- Coaching Development and Competency for Organisations and Consultancies
The Centre delivers these services by:
- Aligning with industry leaders, organisations and associations who are committed to building a sustainable, thriving coaching industry
- Enhancing the credibility of coaching through research, coaching audits and supervision
- Cross-pollinating industry knowledge and capabilities
- Offering learning opportunities in a variety of formats
- Building an international community of strategic alliances
- Role modeling best practice in coaching
- Partnering with associations to encourage credentialing and professional development
- Fostering open exchange of experiences, knowledge and wisdom.
|“Competence: Operating within one’s competence is an ethical imperative. Coaches should accurately portray their skills, experience and qualifications.” Source: Standards’ Australia Coaching in Organisation p. 90|
We work collaboratively to deliver best quality outcomes. If you’re in a hurry or can’t find an answer to your immediate question, please feel free to contact us or call us for more information.